Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form!

+13
Tydon
kenpachi
DNEmangekyo
jeff1254
Nabajo Vianl
Scipio
TheRexion
radori
wvgfHdlyf
Ninjamouse1
YoungCoco
Shadow
Oturan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 05, 2010 3:55 pm

amadjashin

amadjashin
Academy Student
Academy Student

thats a good idea kenpachi but i think you should be able to unlock the other tails by getting stronger

127Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:12 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but why
youve sealed like the 9tailed in your self its not like the curse mark which gets stronger as you do
you get the tailed beast all at once and should be able to use it at once no matter your level
but if your low level then itll take more of your life i think

128Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:27 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

You can't have more than 1 bijuu sealed inside of you at once.

The curse mark won't get stronger as you do.

The differences between the bijuu, is the bijuu will have 3 levels, and the CM will have 2.

129Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:30 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

no i mean if you have 9 tailed in you you should be able to use it sll st once

130Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:34 pm

RinneganChipz

RinneganChipz
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hmmm just wondering in the series killer bee can control his bijuu nd turn into it whenever he plz(I know this isnt the manga,shipuden series)But will a bijuu host ever be able to turn into the bujiii nd actually control this form?

131Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:57 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

well maybe there should be 4th level with the bijuu that makes you go on a rampage and you can't control your char until it is killed by someone ?

132Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:52 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but if you cant controll it that will be some hark coding for that

133Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:59 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

I don't know about you guys, but I reallllly don't want to sprite some bijuu.

it would be a lot of work just to animate them Lol.

doubt they will be in-game, unless i'm somehow uber motivated and hyped to do so.

134Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:13 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

....I could sell you some crank...joobs?...poppers?...Dandies?...
You name it. I got it.

http://datgai.webs.com

135Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:04 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but why
i love bijuu
cant you just find the sprites and put them in your game
how bout the bijuu just make like spirits
and for the jinchuriki bijuu form just make a charater that has some tails
easy

136Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:14 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Easy? Yes, easy for you to say! Doing it on the other hand is another story, I'm not even going to go into why he wouldn't just "find" sprites.

137Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

or youcould just do litle spirits of the bijuu blobs of spray
thats kind of easy

138Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:21 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

kenpachi wrote:or youcould just do litle spirits of the bijuu blobs of spray
thats kind of easy
anything hard for you ?

139Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:05 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

kenpachi wrote:or youcould just do litle spirits of the bijuu blobs of spray
thats kind of easy

Are you being serious? Blobs of spray? Who would want to go out and fight/capture a blob of spray? Unless you were in game maker of course, most enemies in that are blobs of spray.

140Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:36 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but bijuus make it fun everyone wants bijuu

141Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:01 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

kenpachi, stfu about the bijuu.
If Tydon doesn't feel up to spriting it, it won't happen.

http://datgai.webs.com

142Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:35 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

too true.
close this topic?

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

143Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 6 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:44 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

I agree, there is nothing more to discuss, topic locked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum