Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form!

+13
Tydon
kenpachi
DNEmangekyo
jeff1254
Nabajo Vianl
Scipio
TheRexion
radori
wvgfHdlyf
Ninjamouse1
YoungCoco
Shadow
Oturan
17 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:50 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

kenpahci, the bijuu wont make you more resistant to damage, just more chakra and maybe more health plus a stat boost.

http://datgai.webs.com

77Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

How could you go about saying "you'll see what a big difference it'll make" if you're not the one who's making it?

I can make bijuu only increase your chakra tenfold.

Wouldn't make that huge of a difference.

However that's not the case, yeah sure, you might be able to kill 2-3 more people than the average shinobi, but isn't that the point of it all?

It won't make you invicible or able to take out half of a village. And it really all depends on who you're fighting.

Last edited by Tydon on Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

78Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:30 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

plus, it is a direct threat Shocked !!

79Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:59 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

The bijuu will be a bragging right in my eyes, just a way of saying you kill whoever tries to take it from you.

80Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:23 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

A normal player could take down a jinchuuriki, you just need to have some decent jutsu, and good strategy.

81Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah personally i think i'll avoid attempting to become a jinchuuriki until later in the game when my own skills are fairly high because being a jinchuuriki puts a target on your back.

82Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Practice makes perfect. I don't know if strength will be soley relied upon stat points. That stuff is old and the person who plays the most is usually the strongest.

However, using jutsu may make it stronger with time. :P

83Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:29 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Thats a good way to do it but I'm hoping you can code it to where the jutsu only counts toward making it stronger if it's being used with someone else around or something so people can't macro the jutsu and just pwn with it in a day....

84Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:19 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

true but just cuz you have a bjuu you wont go alone youll be with your village or even your guild or akatsuki

85Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:09 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Well, you can macro use it, to make it stronger. That's the same difference as practicing with it right?

The gist of this is, who wants to sit there and perform a Katon: Goukakyuu no jutsu, 300 times, also added with a 10 second cool down, just to make it do 20 more damage, and have it spread over 3 more tiles?

I think more people would stick with fun dojo, and village war training over that way any day.

86Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:21 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but no weak guy would get bijuu ud have to be strong to get the bijuu so jinchuriki would good jutsu if they were able to defeat the bijuu

and when you defeat a bijuu can you seal it in your self or does it have to be someone else

87Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Thu Jan 28, 2010 9:33 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

I'm not sure. I really don't feel like spriting bijuu tbh. lmao.

They're so big. But I guess that if I were in the mood I might do it.

If I don't then i'll do something else in replacement for the bijuu sprites.

88Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

You're probably right in the respect that you'd likely need to be powerful to beat a bijuu, Kenpachi but like it was said anyone can be brought down by numbers in the end and being a jinchuuriki would likely make you a main target in any war/raid so sometimes other allies wouldn't help much.

89Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 29, 2010 11:42 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

yh but not the whole oturans gona now whos got bijuu if they dont now where each bijuu is they wont now where to attack

or will it say who has bijuu, whats his name,what village hes in

90Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:46 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

It might. However I doubt it will be.

More like you'll know from 'word of mouth'.

91Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

it doesnt have to be rly that big, perhaps just 3-5 times bigger than a player. if it was in the same proportions as in the anime, the bijuu would be all over the screen...

92Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:57 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

how bout the bijuu are small as dogs but oon top it says in brackets (10 times bigger)

93Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:38 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

I think in a battle people would know who the jinchuuriki was the moment the activated their power if not before. As for the bijuu a bit of testing might have to be done to see what looks good.

94Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:41 pm

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

I would just like to say that I still prefer the idea od ambiently injecting a Bijuu's essence into oneself, to make it fair to all. Unfirtunately, I cannot agree that the whole Jinchuuriki thing is particularly fair. But, that is just my opinion.

95Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

I was thinking of a bijuu spirit concept.

the 9 bijuu spirits will be like ghost like designs, similar in color to their respective bodies, and having a feature like them.

Such as long ears for the kyuubi, a giant tail for shikaku ect. ect.

It will look like a floating pseudo form of a bijuu, but a whole lot smaller, and it will be partially transparent and look a lot like chakra.

96Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:02 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but itl be easy to seal
if they were just normal big but not bigger than screen than it would be better
they would put up a fight but if they are ghosts they wont be able to attack

97Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:38 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

kenpachi wrote:but itl be easy to seal
if they were just normal big but not bigger than screen than it would be better
they would put up a fight but if they are ghosts they wont be able to attack

You think in a world of people being able to manipulate water, sand and everything else in the Naruto Universe, that ghosts won't be able to attack?
L o L

98Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:04 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Lol, uhm... If they do attack, It may or may not be hard to defeat. However, if and when you do seal it inside of yourself (given you know the sealing jutsu) it will most likely drain your chakras for a fairly long point of time. This is because your body will not be used to it and will need to adjust.

I'm thinking 30 minutes to an hour of having around 1/8 of your original chakra capacity.

99Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:02 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Thats a good idea, do you think that having a bijuu would also require your physical stats to adjust as well? To accustom to the bijuu's presence and the fact the sealing itself might take a lot out of you.

100Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! - Page 4 Empty Re: Oturan Skills - Kyuubi Form! Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:18 am

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Make sure there will be some form of mission for it though. Something unworked for just does not seem worthwhile.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum