Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Planning: Oturan World Map!

+12
kenpachi
Danny
To>
YoungCoco
Tydon
Lost One
tonic41
Scipio
Nabajo Vianl
radori
hahavis
Oturan
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:03 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I'm ok with dying. I'll die a HERO!

http://datgai.webs.com

27Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:25 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Not if I shove my raikiri down your throat.

I think each village should vary in size with Konoha and Sand being the largest.

28Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:42 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

what about the size of the countries or it's gonna be just villages ?

29Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 7:35 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I think there should be a few other villages, non-shinobi villages, that sometimes need to be protected and have their own stores just to make it a little more like the Naruto Universe.

30Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Of course Scipio, but like always, core aspects come first.

So we'll be focusing mainly on konoha for the demo and hopefully have 3 villages for the open beta.

with later updates and the likes, many more features and maps will be introduced along with story plots to go along with them!

31Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:40 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

sounds all great, but it'll take months of work just to start the beta version.. (sorta great for me since the school will be starting on 25th, and i won't be online that much.

32Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:52 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

it all depends on how much work has been done so far toxic, and seeing as there is already alot of work done, the beta is going to come out for the active members, that said, they still have some work to do before its let out to be tested.
so really yes months, but probably not more than 2

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

33Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

when around will the actual game be launched

34Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

no idea, the beta test will be released soon, so untill then there will be no acurate word about the actual release of the game

35Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:27 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Demo* Beta will be after the demo.

36Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

haha, woops :P
well then the demo is coming out shortly, then the beta test after than ( when finished ) and then the game, so please be patient as the Oturan Online team are working their butts off to do this, fitting it around their social life's

37Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:43 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

true iv made a game it takes ages for even the smallest of thing
and with school on week days its much harder and weekends everyone just comes to call you out so even weekends you dont get much time for the game
i understand

EDIT:
Oturan wrote:cool Smile

Ima go with Mist. Ill drown you will all my water style moves tongue

wait dont tell me oturan will be mizukage
as most of you know il be with mist and its my goal to be mizukage but with oturan there and since hes creator hell be mizukage
will he be mizukage?

38Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

You never know.

39Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:10 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Normal characters can't be kages (as in village leaders). Because then they wont always be in the game. And each village needs a kage to give missions out.

You can be Kage Level though. (unless tydon thinks different) Smile

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

40Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

i say normal players should be allowed to get to the level of kage, and actually be the kage, until someone challenges them ( should have a level restriction or something )

41Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:02 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

yeah or il be a missing nin and join akatsuki
or how about npcs give missions but kage makes rules
and i am on computer 12hours a day 7days a week
il be good enough

42Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:41 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

I believe a player should be able to achieve the rank of kage, get the robes and such but a npc would be needed for giving out missions.

43Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:00 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

You could always have a secretary type person for each Kage that gives out assignments....
And it doesn't HAVE to be a female but most females are better at paperwork, lol.

44Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Funny you should say that because i was just thinking that, It's a pretty good idea.

45Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:10 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Great minds think alike Mr Mouse.

By the way, I am not a sexist but when I was in high school I had these two girls doing my homework because females really are better at paperwork, more patience and prettieer handwriting.

46Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:27 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Haha, I don't know about you scipio, but I was the smartest in my AP Biology class.

So that's not always true, maybe the handwriting part. But anything can fly. lol

Back on topic, Like Oturan mentioned, the kage will have to be a dedicated player, and also have enough play time.

Almost like no-life. To play the role. lol

Not to be offensive to anyone who wanted to become a kage. However, besides being voted into power by the council, you'll also need a "Play-time" requirement.

Every second that you're online in Oturan, will go towards this.

also, there will be no such thing as AFK training, simply because it won't be that easy as just sitting there pressing one button, because the easier methods of training will give the least amounts of exp.

47Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

ha lol scopio
but there should be a kage who tells people wat to do how to attack enemy villages and tell people of

48Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

The hokage will only tell ANBU what to do, under all circumstances.

When it comes to every day life, they will do missions and train. Simple as that. And the RPG aspect will come into play amongst players, therefore you all could do your own little worlds, within Oturan.

But, the kages CAN tell you what to do, when it comes to strategies against villages. They can't just say, go die or sit here and do nothing. All players have equal rights.

49Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:46 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but the kage has most rights

50Planning: Oturan World Map! - Page 2 Empty Re: Planning: Oturan World Map! Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:49 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

No, equal means the same amount....
The guys who are chosen for Kage won't be able to order anyone, maybe the ANBU around because we want people to have fun and not get pissed at a d-bag Kage on a power trip....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum