Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja!

+7
Mange
Beast
hahavis
Unfading
Ninjamouse1
radori
Oturan
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Contes10

About~~~
Welcome to the 2nd Oturan Sprite Contest!

*Skip to "The Contest" if you have entered before*

Some of you might be asking what this is. Well an Oturan Sprite Contest, is a contest designed to show off the skills of our hidden spriters in the Forum!
Even though the best sprite wins, try your best the next time. All members may enter, and even i may enter, but we just want to see everyone showing off their sprites (even if it sucks).

Rules~
1. Your sprite must be submitted within a week of this post, or it will not be counted.
2. All sprites should be saved as a .png to save the quality.
3. Make sure to put the following in your post:
- Your Name
- Sprite Name, or Title
- Sprite
- Info, or comments about the sprite or the contest.
4. Please try. Don't just scribble over the template and turn that in expecting to win. Color pixel by pixel, and make it the best you can do!.
5. Have fun!

Ratings and Rewards~
These contests are on a 20pt grading system. Out of the 3 categories with the following possible points.

-Look(how well you designed it) - 10
-Creativity(how far away from average you went) - 5
-Effort(You tried to match the theme) - 5

The winner of each contest will be rewarded their badge case(on first win), and there winners badge. Placed in the case to be shown in your sig!

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Badgec10

Each badge case can only hold 10 badges, so after you receive 10, you must skip one contest before entering again. All current badges will be placed in an archive placed in your sig as a link. While you start with a fresh new badge case!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Contest~

Without further ado, the sprite contest for this week is....

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! The%20new%20sannin_ad

Legendary Ninja!!!

In this contest, you will creating your own legendary ninja sprites. These will show your creativity on creating your very own master ninja.

This contest is pretty much open for anything. We just ask that you show the character mastering there skill. Ex. jaraiya would maybe be on a frog.

Last But Not Least!

Here is the base you are using for your sprites:

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Koemushi
*Save, and sprite over it.
*The sprite isnt limited to this box. feel free to expand it a little.
*If you have any questions please PM me.

Good Luck, and Enjoy the contest! Victory

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

radori

radori
Genin
Genin

w00t!!!!!!!
Time for some of my awesome special effects >: D

EDIT-
Yup well here it is My masterr Ninja, Aiku.He has the Aura of ''Seijin'' and was linked by fate with his bear, Ryoku.They are ninjas of the rock village and use doton(earth) collaboration jutsus that could destroy small villages. Aiku is considered the Sannin of his village and just might become Tsuchikage.
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Ponta_Master

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Wow that's nice Radori, good job there!

Unfading

Unfading
Academy Student
Academy Student

Hey guys im new here and its nice to see some events on the forums, here is my entry.

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! CharacterCustomWithBackground

This is the master ninja i made who is a offspring of the uchiha and was raise in the village of the Mist he is a very strong jounin who has the skills to become mizukage someday because of his sword abilities and mastery of his sharingan. His summoning is also in the background on the mountain on the left which is a wolf.

Without background

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! CharacterCustom

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Nice man. Ill be rating these sprites after a couple more entries. Smile

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Fukoyo11
this is my first time posting a image in a forum so sorry if it didn't work...
about the character:
This is Fukoyomi . Naturally he is a researcher , but in one of the many research he made he lost his sight. Now he is only taijutsu user , who fights only with his ears. He has trained many years and finally he can hear a drop of water falling on a distance of 50 meters and know its position very accurate. He wants to be without anything on he's feet cuz he want's to feel the earth beneath him , and compared to what he saw when he had sight he imagines it.

Well i am Naum and I am new here at the forum as well as in spriting and this is my first sprite ever.

Beast

Beast
Academy Student
Academy Student

Entry:
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! ThKoemushiRogueninja-1

A Rogue Ninja who was once in the Hidden village of Leaf that was in the clan Uchiha. After he became a chuunin he abandoned the village for power and wandered around the shinobi world searching for new jutsus.

Mange

Mange
Academy Student
Academy Student

When is the latest i can turn in an entry?
I am planning on making my own, but need to know when by.

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Not really a set time. Maybe by next weekend, after christmas.

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: Radori

-Look- 7/10
-Creativity- 10/10
-Effort- 9/10

PS: i upped creativity and effort to 10 for this! So out of 30!

I liked this whole concept of your sprite! You showed great creativity with the aura, and adding in the bear on the side! Nice job on creating a character. You should great effort to create a legendary ninja. Own down side I had was the sprite was a little jumbled up, and had top much going on. Other then that, Great Job!

Total - 26/30

Estar

Estar
Academy Student
Academy Student

Radori .. i don't like that bear thing of yours Sad sorry .

radori

radori
Genin
Genin

Dont worry i dont either XD

Estar

Estar
Academy Student
Academy Student

aw ok:d

GuzmanM

GuzmanM
Spriter
Spriter

~GuzmanM

Sprite Tittle: Isaac

Sprite:
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! 64x64_10

Comments:
This is a Legendary Ninja from the Leaf Village. His jutsus are concentrated on Lighting And Fire. His Chakra is very-long lasting, in other words, He have plenty lot chakra. His favorite weapon is the Kunai knife, and he has reached the Anbu rank.

radori

radori
Genin
Genin

WOAH!
thats one awesome sprite

GuzmanM

GuzmanM
Spriter
Spriter

thx dude, yours is pretty cool btw!!

Estar

Estar
Academy Student
Academy Student

here is my ... christmas ninja santa Very Happy
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Christ12
It's a Santa with Deidara's magic eye(he stole it lol:) ) and with a scroll where he has the naughty and nice files:D .
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL .

Last edited by Estar on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:32 am; edited 1 time in total

GuzmanM

GuzmanM
Spriter
Spriter

lol, very funny!!

Mange

Mange
Academy Student
Academy Student

Was just messing around with the base sprite.
Figured I'd enter it, just for shits'n'giggles.

The bigger size sprite is just to show a little bigger scale, details and what not. Let me know what you think.

His name is Intok, of Sound. If you couldn't notice, he is a blind shinobi, the lack of his sight leaves his other senses 10x stronger than what they were before his losing vision.

Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Ls1
Oturan Sprite Contest #2 : Legendary Ninja! Ls1x

My only gripes about it, are the hair, I could have done better but I was just messing around, tooling with the base a bit.
Shading is a tad off on the hair, other than that, I'm pleased with it :P

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: Unfading

-Look- 10/10
-Creativity- 8/10
-Effort- 9/10

First of all you did a great job blending the colors! Even though its all dark, it goes together. Hairstyle is good, and you sprited the samahade really well! Story is creative, but because of samahade your creativity goes down. Overall, a great character i would want to be in the game!

Total - 27/30

Last edited by Oturan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:59 pm; edited 2 times in total

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: hahavis

-Look- 3/10
-Creativity- 7/10
-Effort- 5/10

I know your new, but this sprite isn't very good. The pants are boxy, and the cut you put between the arms on the shirt messes it up.Other then the afro and great story this sprite needs some work. No offense...

Total - 15/30

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: Beast

-Look- 5/10
-Creativity- 3/10
-Effort- 3/10

This sprite isnt half bad. The clothes could use some shading, and it kind of looks like you shrunk everything. the sword(?) on the back is straight, and not shaded at all, and the story is a little plain, and not really anything legendary. Over all this is an ok sprite, but doesnt follow the theme.

Total - 11/30

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: GuzmanM

-Look- 9/10
-Creativity- 9/10
-Effort- 9/10

First off, this is an amazing sprite (trying to see past the bad quality of the image). Amazing design on your character, but you loose creativity for it looking a little like naruto. Nice job

Total - 27/30

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: Estar

-Look- 4/10
-Creativity- 10/10
-Effort- 3/10

This sprite made me lol when i saw it. Very unique, but needs some work.
First the sprite clothes look like there over him instead of on him. The eye thing is kinda weird, and cant tell what it is if you didnt tell me. Plus the scroll is just floating, theres no strap on him. Funny, but messy sprite.

Total - 17/30

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Judging: Mange

-Look- 9/10
-Creativity- 10/10
-Effort- 9/10

When i saw this, my mouth dropped. Only down sides, were that i didnt see any special additions like aura, and the hair was a little to close to the clothes color. Its an amzazing sprite, with an amazing story! Everything you want to see in a hero! From cool clothes, an awsome ability, and a great back story. This is a legendary ninja!

Total - 28/30

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum