Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions - Customize your Character Stuff

+6
YoungCoco
hahavis
Nabajo Vianl
Mun
Scipio
Sorarox123456
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

My idea is we should have a customize your character mode to customize the character's hair costume looks etc... also we should have a Tri-Clan system(Where you can choose 3 clans that are not the same exact clan twice or three times) because then that would attract players to have stuff Like Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan Ultimate Byakugan and RasenShuriken at the same time so you can have more fun! Another idea is choosing the village you want to join and you can do stuff like Join Akatsuki or Hebi, or even be able to get not just Yen but also "Oturan Points" which allow you to buy stuff in the "Oturan Mall" which has things you can't buy with Yen like re-choosing a demon you have or a one time use teleporter, or even Stat/Jutsu Usage/Kill Boosters! Very Happy
The clans I am suggesting to add are:

Uzumaki Naruto
Uchiha Sasuke/Itachi/Madara/Obito
Haruno Sakura
Hatake Kakashi
Inuzuka Kiba
Hyuga Hinata/Neji
Aburame Shino
Yuhi Kurenai
Sarutobi Asuma/3rd Hokage/Konohamaru
Nara Shikamaru
Akimichi Chouji
Yamanaka Ino
Umino Iruka
Mizuki
Rock Lee/Might Guy
Tenten
Baki
Temari
Kankuro
Gaara
Hidan
Kakuzu
Hoshigaki Kisame
Sasori/Hiruko
Deidara
Orochimaru
Kabuto
Pein/Nagato
Konan
Suigetsu
Karin
Juugo
Sai
Yamato
Jiraiya
Tsunade
Chiyo(Sasori's Grandma)

Thats all of my suggestions... for now! Very Happy

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Multi clan systems are a mockery of the Naruto universe. It isn't possible to be more than one clan in the Naruto universe for a reason, it would create insanely unfair possibilities.
Any other suggestions you think we should rip from a freakin' BYOND game? I like BotLS but it's only good because all others on BYOND are terrible.

http://datgai.webs.com

Mun

Mun
Veteran
Veteran

Yeah, Being in the Akatsuki clan while also supporting a team that goes against the Akatsuki... would be weird.

http://www.knightsofanime.darkbb.com

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Not only that. You will have the chance to mix different Doujutsu and you could mix clan styles that are entirely different and even opposing.
NOT RIGHT!

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

This is not to call you dumb, or to insult you in any other way Sora, but you may want to resurch the clans a bit better, you have the clans down, but then you also just have random names that arnt clans, such as:
Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, Hatake Kakashi, Yuhi Kurenai,Sarutobi Asuma/3rd Hokage/Konohamaru, Umino Iruka,Mizuki,Rock Lee/Might Guy,Tenten,Baki, Temari, Kankuro, Gaara, Hidan, Kakuzu, Hoshigaki Kisame, Sasori/Hiruko, Deidara, Orochimaru, Kabuto, Pein/Nagato, Konan
Suigetsu, Karin, Juugo, Sai, Yamato, Jiraiya, Tsunade, Chiyo(Sasori's Grandma)
(note: i'm not completely sure of ALL the clans, which means i may have included a clan or two, please inform me/edit and delete them [ i deleted the clans, that i have heard of, from the list] )

Also, you names the Akatsuki members, instead of that you could have put 'Akatsuki', Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru are the 3 Sanin, or the 'Legendary ninja of Konoha' and not a clan/s. naruto is an orphan, sakura is a medical nin and her family isn't a propper clan, etc etc.

Don't take this as an insult sora, i'm just pointing out mistakes.

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

"naruto is an orphan, sakura is a medical nin "
actually naruto is the real son of the 4-th and her wife but their both dead + sakura is originally a genjutsu user ... watch naruto man Very Happy

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

i know naruto is the son of the 4th hokage, but since he died infusing the kyuubi(sp) with naruto he died, then his wife died, which makes naruto an orphan because he had no family.
n well either way Uzumaki & Haruno are not clans -.-' thats the point i was making

also from what i remember, sakura couldnt do anything untill the chuunin exams, where she cut her hair with a kunai and became kick-ass, training under Tsunade, and becoming even more kick-ass.

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

well haruno is an genjustsu clan (from what I heart) and between orphin and a kid who lost his parents (at least for me) there is a big difference ! Even so there are different understandigs ... This is how naruto's anime and manga is made ... Ones understand don't give up your friends , others understand killing rocks ... so there are different opinions about naruto ... This is the only reason for this ... There are other animes like this ... Bleach for example ... Again in Bleach the main thing is don't give up your friends ! So the main thing in anime's and manga's is don't give up your friends Smile This is what I belive in so don't be against me and belive in this :

Don't give up Your friends
Don't forget them
And Don't turn against them NEVER Smile

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

i never knew this, well either way :P

i disagree, friends suck >Sad kill them all

but no seriously i get where ya coming from, the only message i got from naruto/bleach was...ninjaz rock/there are wierd things among us.
(note: the whole kill them all shiz wasn't meant to be serious.)

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

I like the idea of a certain amount of customization. The idea of merging clan specific advantages, however, would be taking it a bit far though. Perhaps when achieving a certain level, a bloodline can be chosen??? It allows a certain amount of self customization and there would be no advantages/disadvantages of merging multiple clan styles together.

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

There will always be huge advantages to gaining more "exclusive" clan jutsu.
EX: Medical nin mixed with Lee. Open as many Gates as you can then use Chakra Scalpals and they will tear through everything.

tonic41

tonic41
Academy Student
Academy Student

Mun wrote:Yeah, Being in the Akatsuki clan while also supporting a team that goes against the Akatsuki... would be weird.
What if the akatsuki guy was a spy..

Scipio wrote:Open as many Gates as you can then use Chakra Scalpals and they will tear through everything.
Just not all 8.. unless you do what ever happened in shippuden movie 2

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Even one gate added with Chakra Scalpels would own.
It's just the fact that certain jutsu, that aren't meant to be attainable at the same time, can target the same weaknesses and combine to do insane damage.
It's just not fair in my opinion.
It can make it too easy to kill people.

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scipio wrote:Even one gate added with Chakra Scalpels would own.
It's just the fact that certain jutsu, that aren't meant to be attainable at the same time, can target the same weaknesses and combine to do insane damage.
It's just not fair in my opinion.
It can make it too easy to kill people.
Make the CPU AI extremely high and spammy like deidara in Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja revolution 3 so it won't be to easy Smile

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Wow. So allows us cheap ass tactics, and just make them smarter?

Edit: Btw, I meant too easy to get PKs.

Sorarox123456

Sorarox123456
Academy Student
Academy Student

Scipio wrote:Wow. So allows us cheap ass tactics, and just make them smarter?

Edit: Btw, I meant too easy to get PKs.
Yes and It won't be too easy to get PK's because the other players have 3 clans like you would!

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Sora, the idea is a no go. When someone is born they are born into a singular family, not 3 different families. That is exactly what a clan is, A Family. This Inter Clan Inbreeding does not exist. A Ninja cannot have Sharingan, Byakugan and Rinnegan, because they are from different Clans.....meaning Different Families.

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

That about sums it up Coco, many thanks.

If you keep arguing the multi-clan idea I will *lock* this Sora because it's going nowhere so discuss the other costumizations you want.
The multi-clan debate is over.

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

That's a bit unfair Scipio, the POINT of these topics is to debate and discuss the pros and cons of each idea. Yes, me and you may think it's bad, but it does not mean that other members do. In the end, it would be down to Oturan on its inclusion anyway.

This is not a chide by the way dude.

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

It is harsh, so I appoligize. Discuss what you will.

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

I am with you two as well ...

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Sorry to send this Off Topic, but Scipio, you dont always need to apologise. I stated my opinion that's all, it doesn't mean you cannot have your opinion. You're a good Mod, keep it up.

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

Just out of curiosity, what are these Ryo's represent and how do you gain them?

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

You can them by posting, I believe there was originally going to be forum shops were you could buy stuff in game using your forum ryo but i'm not sure anymore.

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Well I would imagine that at some point, you could buy things exclusive to the game using some special currency.

forum currency is a good idea, But I think that it lacks a decent system besides useless posts and spamming.

Donating may also be a great way of earning such things. Not saying this just because I feel the game should make money since it's a fan made game, and we don't neccessarily own the rights or have a licensed agreement to the Naruto series, but it always helps those who are contributing time and effort to creating the game to keep it up and not give up on it easily.

Givin' that if you do then you should earn a large sum of money.

Also, since this IS a naruto game. I think we should stick to the naruto regulations with MMO exceptions. Such as increased rarity values. So that more than 1-4 people could have such traits or what have you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum