Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3

+9
YoungCoco
Nabajo Vianl
GuzmanM
hahavis
Lost One
tonic41
Unfading
Ninjamouse1
Oturan
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:45 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Im thinking that this is the furthest any Naruto MMO has gotten, lol.

http://datgai.webs.com

27Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:04 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Scipio wrote:Im thinking that this is the furthest any Naruto MMO has gotten, lol.

Agreed, most find it hard to even get the odd picture out let alone a solid demo.

28Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:18 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I haven't even seen many screenshots from the other two Naruto MMOs I have been a community member in.

29Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:43 am

tonic41

tonic41
Academy Student
Academy Student

Oturan wrote:So ur gonna shave sasukes head!?! XD
If i have to, i will..XD

30Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty nice update Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:56 am

dawnofearth

dawnofearth
Academy Student
Academy Student

lets see some more lets get this game going lol

Last edited by dawnofearth on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

31Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:10 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

The staff is working hard on the demo. It is going.

32Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty i know Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:36 am

dawnofearth

dawnofearth
Academy Student
Academy Student

trying to get my post up lol just post random stuff every were lol

33Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:18 am

YoungCoco

YoungCoco
Veteran
Veteran

Don't Intentionally Spam though Dawn. Post Count isn't everything, and out of the blue randomeness fucks up the community. Aslong as it is generally direct or even indirect to the topic in question, then it's fine, otherwise, you just another Spammer.

34Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty lol Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:03 am

dawnofearth

dawnofearth
Academy Student
Academy Student

i was just sending encouraging words to the team to get the game rolling on a smoth pass but didnt want to seem like a jerk

35Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:10 am

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

Oturan wrote:
Ninjamouse1 wrote:Instead of 'This is Sparta!' You'd have to use 'This is Oturan!' *Wild charge of players ensues followed by the slaughter of countless enemies*.

LMFAO. I gotta use that XD

Haha funny as. Yeah Ive never seen a naruto MMO get this far either, and boy is it pleasing to the eyes. Smile

36Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:18 am

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

Lost One wrote:
Oturan wrote:
Ninjamouse1 wrote:Instead of 'This is Sparta!' You'd have to use 'This is Oturan!' *Wild charge of players ensues followed by the slaughter of countless enemies*.

LMFAO. I gotta use that XD

Haha funny as. Yeah Ive never seen a naruto MMO get this far either, and boy is it pleasing to the eyes. Smile

ive never seen a naruto MMO at all, no matter how much or in depth ( for lack of a better word ) i searched for ninja mmos -.-'

can't wait for the demo. but i got a question for anyone that's working on the demo coding or shiz. hows it set up, like, how do you end the demo? is it set to stop letting you play at a certain level? and if so, when the people that were allowed to use the demo use the proper one, do they start from the level they reached in the demo, or have to start again?

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

37Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I hoping it won't end, it might have a cap but I bet we will be able to log on up till they start updating the engine again.

Also, I don't know if I'm right but I HOPE that we will restart from lvl 1 cause I want it to be as time consuming and challenging as it can be, lol.

38Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

yeh lets hope it doesn't end.

and i would rather we don't restart at lvl1 and have to relearn everything. even if it won't be fair on the other players, we were the testers so we have our privileges, as little as they may be lol Very Happy[b]

39Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I would love if we had some special costume piece or maybe a cash bonus for being a tester but I would rather re-earn everything, plus you may want to take a different route with you perm character instead of the route you took with your test characters.

40Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:50 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Agreed, testers are already getting a great advantage of being able to figure out what style suits them best. That gives testers an edge if they launch down their prefered path right at start while others are still experimenting.

41Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:58 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Ninjamouse, great minds think alike.

Plus, I know there will be people who complain if they missed the testing and don't get the headstart we would and they would start b****ing and moaning, I don't want to deal with that and I don't want anyone to leave because of them being upset about something like that.

42Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Unfortunately there will always be those who feel the need to whine about things, it's best not encourage them, the last thing anyone needs to hear is someone whining about how unfair it is that testers get to start at a higher level and demanding that they get a level boost to make it fair. The stupid thing is that they don't realise that if they had stopped whining and started playing they would have been a higher level already.

43Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:51 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Unfortunately, but not surprisingly, correct, Ninjamouse.
I know people will always find something to complain about but I would much rather them complain about something they found wrong with the game, since then it can be fixed, thus taking Oturan a step closer to perfection.

44Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:44 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

as long as it isn't something like I hate that stupid song remove it or I did my character wrong restart it it is good to have people to complain... Otherwise they are just pain in the *ss

45Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 am

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

yeh true point made. and yeh the restart experimenting paths is true as well, and you might start in leaf in the uchiha clan and then find out it sucks in your opinion and want a different clan so i get that. and the nagging from people can be annoying so i see where your coming from so ignore my points up there :P

also hahavis has a good point as well, that it is good to hear what people are complaining about, when it is reasonable.

i reckon there shouldn't be music in the game, only sound should be sound effects. this gives the players a chance to listen to their own music taste instead of having to listen to the music taste of someone else

46Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Right0o Nabajo!
Although, one BYOND game I played has a verb that lets a GM play a music file so everyone playing can hear it which I loved doing when I hosted a server cause I have a very diverse library, something for everyone.

47Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:10 am

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

Wigzzzz are on the floor Laughing

48Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Oturan Hidden Leaf Demo - Update #3 Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Scipio, yeah the first BYOND game I ever worked on, which was also the start of my pixel artist career, also had this feature.

There are programs which would also convert a song into a file which would be played on such a program, and sound kind of .. idk... old school pokemon theme.

Tuned to computerized versions of the original song.

Although, I think we might just have to have the real songs in Oturan. I have a pretty mean Naruto Shipuuden playlist Victory

Also, it's great to see that things are still being created even while i'm away! Now that i'm back, I can help improve things and create more stuff for Konoha, the Demo village!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum