Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Sand shield eff for my game Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Sand shield eff for my game EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sand shield eff for my game

+2
Scipio
Danny
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sand shield eff for my game Empty Sand shield eff for my game Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:42 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

i discovered a site called byond and its like a site where begginers like me learn to make their own game xD
I have been workin on this game for about 6 months now and we're slowly advancing since there's only 2 people working on it.
so here it is:
Sand shield eff for my game Armory-1

* i made it a little bigger than its actual size so you guys can see

Last edited by Danny on Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Looks incredible, although it could use some shading to make it seem more 3D and spherical, it looks kinda round but not totally. ALso, a guy of your skill shouldn't belittle himself with BYOND. It is a fun place to find alot of inspiring ideas and good people but the engine is not so great compared to the one we use.
I think that you are great if you can sprite like this and you should consider applying for a position spriting for Oturan.

P.S. This will NOT spark another BYOND debate. I'm simply telling Danny that he is gifted in spriting and should consider helping Oturan.

http://datgai.webs.com

3Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Yea, It would be amazing if we could combine our skills on a game, instead of working on multiple games. Imagine if all these naruto games worked together. It would be so good, VIZ would support it, and even make it official.
Smile

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

4Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:15 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

that sounds pretty cool actually. I might decide to do this.
I'm going to have to discuss this with my partner(coder for my game) cos he's the one that got me into spriting.
I'm pretty sure that he would still continue to work on the game and not work on anything new + he's barely got enough time do code now because of school.

But if that's the case then I don't mind working on both game if you guys don't mind

5Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:55 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

*Triumphant Arm Raise*
Mark down another great iconer for us!
Welcome to the forum and thanks for joinin' the team. You might want to make a topic in the Apply section just to make sure the community see's it, alot of people don't pay attention to the GFX area.

6Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

one question why is the game called oturan it should be something more got to do with naruto, like naruto heroes

7Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

ok ur comment is out of the topic discussion.. but it does have something to do with naruto if you haven't notice

read it backward

8Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:27 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

@kenpachi~ *Official Warning for spam*

9Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

oh backwards i just noticed
i thought it was oturen
so i didnt notice
it was a general question no spam
i do like to understand game names when i play them
even anime i like to know what it means
like shinigami=soul reapers=death gods

whats with scopio always warning people
no offence, its another general question cuz your the only person who keeps warning people for like double,triple posting and spamming

10Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Yep, i just came up with the name when the storyline was based on negative versions of naruto characters, and stuck with it lol.
ex. Narutos negative form was Oturan. Neji's was Ijen.. lol (dumn idea)

Off Topic:
He's just an admin doing his job.
He can unwarn you with proper explanations.
I warn too, but im just really busy. Smile

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

11Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Tim

Tim
Academy Student
Academy Student

Danny wrote:i discovered a site called byond and its like a site where begginers like me learn to make their own game xD
I have been workin on this game for about 6 months now and we're slowly advancing since there's only 2 people working on it.
so here it is:
Sand shield eff for my game Armory-1

* i made it a little bigger than its actual size so you guys can see

Dude erm where is the shading? it's nice that you added cracks and did fantisic shape but where is the shading one of the most important bits...

12Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:21 pm

Danny

Danny
Academy Student
Academy Student

I shaded the bottom part of it a little.
and the circular part does have 1 layer of shade. its just because I increased the size of it so you guys can see. when its at its actual size it looks pretty descent.

13Sand shield eff for my game Empty Re: Sand shield eff for my game Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:24 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Hahaha, you know what's really funny?

Me and my friend were the oringal creators of that base in your sprite. xD

We released it to many people in BYOND when we were done with it and BYOND for good lol.

Other than that, a little more shading in the sand and you're good to go!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum