Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan!

+3
kenpachi
To>
Tydon
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:02 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Byakugan is the doujutsu technique emphasized by the Hyuuga clan.

This bloodline limit allows the user 360 degree vision and a much greater view in terms of distance.

It is also able to show the user the chakra points and how much chakra other people have.

With this, a special kind of taijutsu style has been developed by skilled Hyuuga clan members.

This is known as the gentle fist style.

Using the byakugan will not add to your taijutsu strength, it merely allows you to use the gentle fist taijutsu, which in turn, is a much more effective taijutsu style, than normal melee. When using this taijutsu on an opponent, it will randomly subtract some chakra points.

Lvl 1. 2-3 chakra points subtracted.

Lvl 2. 4-9 chakra points per hit.

Lvl 3. 10-15 chakra points per hit.

Using the byakugan will also allow the Hyuuga clans special technique, the 8 trigrams 64 palms technique.

This technique uses precise finger pointed strikes to the opponents chakra points to effectively shut them down, and suspend the enemies chakra to nothing.

However, this is an MMO and will be slightly different.

64 hits will be delt, each hit will do a random amount of damage.

Lvl 1. 6-10 damage. -2 chakra points per strike.

Lvl 2. 11-20 damage. -4 chakra points per strike.

Lvl 3. 21-35 damage. -6 chakra points per strike.

Using the byakugan will not prevent you from being cast into a genjutsu.

upon double clicking on someone, you can see their total chakra capacity, and their current chakra points.

This is merely showing skills that will be used with the Byakugan. Hakke Kaiten does not require the byakugan to be activated in order to be executed.

More to come when I find out what other features can be implemented with Eclipse.

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

thanks for this topic, I appreciate it Smile I was hoping to be a hyuga once the game starts. This explains a lot ^_^

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

can you make one about the sharingan

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Thanks for the info that clears some stuff up about the Byakugan and the Hyuuga clan.

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

*brakes the lamp* thanks now I can sleep freely Smile

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Love the Hakke.
It doesn't seem overpowered.

Off Topic: Are you going to do this for every clan when you make the final decisions on their powers, if so I would like to read about Nara's

http://datgai.webs.com

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Yeah eventually i'll have a thread on all clans and their skills.

I'll probably re-think over these ideas a little more, to balance them out a whole lot more once I get the maximum amount of chakra and hp a player could have.

Also cool downs and what not.

But it will also give people a chance to decide and think about what clan they want.

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

why balance them
let some be more better than others
its life
not all is equal

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Maybe in life but if that is done in a game everyone will simply go the better clan which defeats the purpose of having a choice. I think it's a good idea to have a thread on every clan as it will help people with their choice.

10Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 pm

Lost One

Lost One
Genin
Genin

kenpachi wrote:why balance them
its life
not all is equal
Uhhh I really dont see that happening..

Thanks for the info Tydon

11Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:55 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Right, this is not life, and people certainly do not like an overpowered player.

If you want some things to be better than others, make your own game and try it out.

See how many people play after 2 weeks.

12Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:22 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Lost One wrote:
kenpachi wrote:why balance them
its life
not all is equal
Uhhh I really dont see that happening..

Thanks for the info Tydon

so in life you see kids strong as men or men strong a kids

if a kid has a fight with an adult the kid wouldnt stand a chance
so i dont think their equal

Tydon wrote:Right, this is not life, and people certainly do not like an overpowered player.

madara is an over powered character so hes still there
the creator didnt make him weak

anyway forget that idea your right if it wasnt equal uchiha would be ruling everywhere and clans like nara, akimichi and inuzuka wouldnt have any members

i have a bad idea

13Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Lol, he's not overpowered. He hasn't even killed anyone so yeah.

And every character has a weakness. He just hasn't gotten around to the point where he's ready to expose that for Madara.

14Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:25 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

Tydon wrote:Lol, he's not overpowered. He hasn't even killed anyone so yeah.

erm he has, he was at one point the mizukage i dont think the village says so you look strong your our mizukage they will test his strength and he summoned the 9 tailed fox and that killed many it counts as his kills

15Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:42 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

I'm talking about currently...

And how can he be overpowered if he's going to be defeated by Sasuke or Naruto? =P

16Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:57 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well naruto is oerpowered
and sasuke aswell

17Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:23 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Lmao, the mizukage and raikage gave sasuke a run for his money, and they still haven't died.

Danzo also gave sasuke a hard time. So I don't think he's really overpowered, Just strong at the moment.

18Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Empty Re: Hyuuga clan's Doujutsu, The Byakugan! Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:04 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Okay, that's off topic. Anyways, to prevent anymore of this pointless arguing with a child, I'm going to lock the thread!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum