Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sasukeuchihafangirl

sasukeuchihafangirl
Academy Student
Academy Student

Ok.....so im pretty new and like very interested in naruto (sasuke-kun is hot) Smile But,eh...I have never been to an acadamy and i just dont know what to do here..... Question Im like naruto kind of (too) hyper and prankish Brat
Yush i knowz i am a brat Iruka......
Naruto:what? meh
Sasuke:what? Shocked
Sakura:What? O.K!
Me:what?what i do? tongue
Ahhh,rpg....Dont we all love that?
Like my avi...I made it......awwww,little friends b sure to brush your teeth Brush
Oh sorry about the randomness..... meh
I thought it might brighten your day.. Sad
oh so now what........ Question
Well off to have more fun....bye.... Kiss

sasukeuchihafangirl

sasukeuchihafangirl
Academy Student
Academy Student

sorry about my randomness.... Naruto Victory

3so is this the acadamy or something?Im not all that studentish.....or wutever Empty hummmmmm Wed May 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Hacue

Hacue
Academy Student
Academy Student

i know the fealing humm im bored ill go play some mw2

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

http://datgai.webs.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]