Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys Empty On Big Z And Jerseys - wholesale jerseys Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 am

custom jerseys

custom jerseys
Academy Student
Academy Student

I'm sure many of you have already heard the news that Zydrunas Ilgauskas' number is reportedly being saved for an eventual retirement. This news came when some reporters inferred from Kyrie Irving's comments on his own jersey number selection that the Cavaliers organization was planning to retire Big Z's number. wholesale jerseys

This was inferred when it came out that Irving was counseled to not select the number 11 for his jersey number with the Cavs as it is very closely tied to Big Z and would most likely eventually be retired.Later it was reported by the Plain Dealer's own Mary Schmitt Boyer that the Cavaliers organization has not formally discussed retiring Big Z's number as of yet, and any advice given to Kyrie Irving regarding the matter was simply that; advice. Regardless of whether or not the Cavs organization has formally discussed the issue, it can be reasonably assumed that people within the organization have talked about it at some point, or else such advice would never have been given to Kyrie. To be honest, the fact that this is news just goes to remind us how we're in a lockout. cheap nfl jerseys

Anybody who paid the least bit of attention to the Cavs in the past 10 years could tell you that Big Z was an important part of every Cavaliers team in the past decade and more, excepting the years he was injured and maybe the last year of his Cavs tenure. He was a two-time All-Star, and owns the career marks for the Cavs in Games Played, Games Started, Offensive Rebounds, Total Rebounds, Blocked Shots, and last and also definitely least, Personal Fouls. I personally don't believe there's any argument that can be made against retiring Z's jersey, at least not a reasonable one. I've heard it said the he doesn't deserve to have his jersey retired on the grounds that he followed Lebron James to Miami in an attempt to win a championship, but can you blame him? Once Lebron left Cleveland, Z's options were this: 1. Retire. 2. Stay in Cleveland where people love you, but go back to the old ways of losing almost every game for the next couple years until eventual retirement. 3. Go play in Miami, where you have 3 superstars on a single team, and most likely win a championship in one or two years. I don't know about you guys, but I would personally go with number 3, and even if you think differently it's hard to ignore the reasoning behind why he did choose number 3. So should Z's jersey be retired? Of course. custom jerseys

Will it be? Almost certainly. Will some people complain and be bitter about it? When have they ever not? Despite following He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named down to Miami to chase glory, Z was an important part of the Cavaliers organization for over a decade and was their most recognizable face in one of the darkest periods for the team and the greatest period in team history. So whether it be in one year or five years, when Z's jersey is retired I hope everyone will remember just how great a person and player we had in Big Z and just what he meant to Cleveland.

our website:www .custompersonalityjerseys.com

http://www.custompersonalityjerseys.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum