Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
yeah i am an eclipse user Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
yeah i am an eclipse user EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

yeah i am an eclipse user

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1yeah i am an eclipse user Empty yeah i am an eclipse user Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:38 am

dawnofearth

dawnofearth
Academy Student
Academy Student

i have played games on beyond and games with eclipse game with eclipse are way better than beyond cause what is the point of the game that you have to click and attack icon to attack with eclipse you use ctrl or u can use a program called joy to key to use a controller and beyond you can barley see the players and you have to do so much crap to get into the game and you advertise your game, you advertise everyone on beyonds game so you are not winning at all just advertising for other games and with eclipse it is its own program no problems lag free way better graphics use need i go on they realy should not even be compared

2yeah i am an eclipse user Empty Re: yeah i am an eclipse user Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:34 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I like the idea although alot of time people won't like you advertizing on their game/ forum, and I am speaking from personal experience on that one.

http://datgai.webs.com

3yeah i am an eclipse user Empty Re: yeah i am an eclipse user Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:14 pm

Oturan

Oturan
Kage
Kage

Wait from what your saying. Can you use eclipse? XD

http://oturanonline.ultimaterpg.org

4yeah i am an eclipse user Empty Re: yeah i am an eclipse user Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:40 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

a snippet on your behalf said of better graphics. That is not so true on most occasions.

The graphical views and interfaces and be edited and changed based on the skill of the person who is creating it.

I should know because i've made some shitty games look decent, although I never really stayed true to working on a single game for very long, due to other byond spriters having little to no skill, the programmers usually wanted me to do all of the sprites over.

Also, this is the apply section of the forums. I assume you're going to apply for a given position? it seems like you're just pointing out the pros and cons of using eclipse versus BYOND?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]