Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

hidden mist jutsu?

+3
Tydon
Scipio
kenpachi
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:24 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

erm no
hidden mist is areal jutsu theres no hidden leaf jutsu lol not like there will be leaves everywhere lol

Last edited by kenpachi on Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling mistakes)

27hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:28 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

i didnt even know those exist..

28hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:31 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

they dont only hidden mist exists
hahavis thought hidden mist jutsu wasnt real and said he wanted hidden leaf jutsu which isnt real
btw hidden is real but not any onther

29hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:46 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

No i didn't thought anything I just asked don't question my intellect kenpachi ...I just asked if there be something like the hidden mist jutsu for the other villages ...

30hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Well, really Lee did once use a jutsu called Leaf Whirlwind that sent leaves flying everywhere to cover his next move....
But that's a kicking attack that he just decided to do to kick up leaves so take it as you will.

http://datgai.webs.com

31hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 10:52 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Actually Kenpachi, it's not called Hidden mist Jutsu. If you want to be technical.

32hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:09 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Oh I thought it was either known as Ninja Art: Hidden Mist Jutsu or Kirigakure no Jutsu, does it have any other names?

33hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:59 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

No, just kirigakure no jutsu. I was being anal. Lawl

34hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:05 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

oh well in english its hidden mist jutsu i havent seen it in japanese episodes

35hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:48 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Well i'm pretty sure in the japanese episodes it's Kirigakure no Jutsu which pretty much means the same thing.

36hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:42 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Kirigakure no jutsu means Hidden Mist Technique.
The "no" doesn't really mean anything....

37hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:14 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Anywho, don't expect a shit load out of the demo and alpha release.

They're going to be small, and over time, more patches will come, implementing more into the game.

38hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:41 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

I'm sure nobody expects too much out of the demo, it's purpose was only to give active members a taste of the gameplay, The Hidden Mist jutsu likely isn't even needed in the demo.

39hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:39 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

I would be surprised if it is in the demo because I'd assume it's one of the more difficult to code jutsu.

I, and likely most of Oturan, expect the Demo to be a pretty bare bones game with a few of your sprites and a little map to roam. It'll just give us something to say is our's and give us a kind of teaser, and it will end up like a chat room with jutsu becasue people will get as much out of the Demo as we can, I know I will.
We all know and understand that you are trying to make the Demo as good as you can because you don't want to dissappoint anyone but I'm not expecting any epic amount of gameplay or anything.

40hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Nabajo Vianl

Nabajo Vianl
Veteran
Veteran

most of the jutsu will be rather difficult to code really, probably other than the shadow clone jutsu, and some other very simple jutsus,
but also as scipio said, noone expects the demo to be epicly awesome and loads of game play on it, as its just to see how its going and what it looks like in game.

http://www.z6.invisionfree.com/H4X0R

41hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:18 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Yep that's exactly right, thats why it's just a demo, it doesn't need to be insanely awesome with heaps of gameplay it's just to show us how things are working.

42hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

The Demo actually being released is also a way of showing that the Team is more dedicated than a different Naruto MMO group....

43hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:37 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Now now, no need to flame the unmotivated slackers from Nin online. lmao

44hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Oh my goodness, I would never flame those people!
I was just talking about Naruto MMOs in general because they aren't any that I know of, that released anything, even a Demo.

Spoiler:

45hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:24 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

true.

This is the "hidden mist jutsu?" thread, not the demo thread.

Stop spamming.

LOL joking dont need to warn me i was just saying that the topic is going of the topic

46hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:47 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Coming from the guy who has like 10 warnings under his belt. lol

47hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:26 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

where can i check my warnings
il be in the hall of warnings fame

48hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:35 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

and one ban ... I think ... Very Happy

49hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

ok i dont want anyone to get jealous
just be quite about the past
im not a criminal of oturan anymore
the last warning i got was like last week

where can i check my warnings and cough"bans"cough

EDIT: hahavis im a master in this game im far superiour than you
as a good guy whos kind and as a criminal who does evil

50hidden mist jutsu? - Page 2 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:09 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

kenpachi wrote:
EDIT: hahavis im a master in this game im far superiour than you
as a good guy whos kind and as a criminal who does evil
How is that on the topic ?

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next