Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

hidden mist jutsu?

+3
Tydon
Scipio
kenpachi
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

76hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:17 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well the hidden mist jutsu isnt an escape jutsu but a fighting jutsu to do a sneaky kill

77hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:40 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

But this is a game, and there's nothing sneaky about mist suddenly appearing from no where.

Would you like it if everyone used that jutsu on you, and killed you every time with it?

78hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:41 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

yes it would be fun like a guessing game try to guess where the enemy is

79hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:43 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

that is dumb in so many levels... by the time you guess, you have kunais wrapped in explosive tags coming at u from all sides...

80hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:50 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

no you cant do that in 3 seconds
and its part of the game getting killed not like you wont get killed

81hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:51 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

so whats the point of guessing if you're gonna see ur opponent in 3 seconds anyway...

82hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:53 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

so a quick guess is good
and like it was said would you like it if someone used hidden mist on you

would someone like it if somone used shadow possesion on them

83hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:22 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

How could you use shadow possession in the mist if the mist is so thick that it blots out the sun enough to blend all shadows into nothing?

84hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:40 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

i dont mean in the hidden mist just on normal ground if someone controlls you and uses your body would you like that
u asked me if i would like it if someone used hidden mist on me so i asked if you would like it if someone used shadow possesion on you

85hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:17 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

Tydon wrote:How could you use shadow possession in the mist if the mist is so thick that it blots out the sun enough to blend all shadows into nothing?

didn't shikamaru used it in shadow before ... it just encreases it's range limit I think ... + where there is no sun there is shadow => more range for nara ...

86hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

kenpachi wrote:i dont mean in the hidden mist just on normal ground if someone controlls you and uses your body would you like that
u asked me if i would like it if someone used hidden mist on me so i asked if you would like it if someone used shadow possesion on you

Actually I asked you that, as for liking it if someone used shadow possesion on me? I wouldn't particularly enjoy being hit with any jutsu but at least with possesion i could still see what's going on rather than mist everywhere.

87hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:02 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

What I mean is, when you're in a mist, it's very hard to see shadows. Because the suns rays aren't direct when they're being reflected by billions of water molecules.

And shadow possession is far different than a mist jutsu. One takes control of you for the time being and the other just blinds you almost.

88hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:14 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well true im very bad at giving examples
but very good at going of topic

so anyway when i become fast 5 seconds will be good for me

89hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:54 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

1. *Spam King!* - LoL
2. even the hidden mist jutsu has to have counter jutsu if this is going to be balanced game

90hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

1. whos the spam king
if theres going to be a spam king around here its gona be me
and not every jutsu has a counter jutsu

91hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:36 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

well if it is going to be balance there should be counter ... we all know you want to become the best as easy as you can ... but it isn't that easy ...
I say this here and I mean something like ... Fire is stronger than wind ... Wind stronger than fire ... but this other jutsus should have weakness against other jutsu as well ...

92hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:37 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

ok so i now agree with you
hahavis if im right you said to me calm down and said youll have one on one match with me your my enemy hahavis

93hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:40 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

*Spam King!* lives up to the name man ...
otherwise you are right
and one more thing by other jutsus I mean hidden mist jutsu as well

94hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:51 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

hidden leaf jutsu?
tydons explained that its called leaf whirl wind which lee uses hes covered in leaves and then theres a kick

Last edited by kenpachi on Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : word mistake)

95hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:52 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

hahavis wrote:well if it is going to be balance there should be counter ... we all know you want to become the best as easy as you can ... but it isn't that easy ...
I say this here and I mean something like ... Fire is stronger than wind ... Wind stronger than fire ... but this other jutsus should have weakness against other jutsu as well ...
... every jutsu has weakness ... don't make me argue just please read before posting ...

96hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:55 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

hahavis are you argueing with your self you got to chek up with the doctor

97hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:12 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

originally you are always arguing with me that is why I said not to argue with me ...

98hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:17 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

you quoted your saying and replied usualy when you quote something who ever said the quote your talking to them so your talking to your self

99hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:18 pm

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

I quoted it so you can read it again ...

100hidden mist jutsu? - Page 4 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:20 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

ok thank you for it even though i didnt read the quote cuz iv already read it lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum