Oturan Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Oturan Online

The Official Forum of the naruto orpg, Oturan Online!

Welcome to Oturan Online
Hungry? Try checking out the Ramen Shop!
Please read the forum rules here!
Embrace the power of the Curse Mark! Check it out Here!

I forgot my password

Affiliates
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Mmorpg11
Free Domains Forwarding

Latest topics
» Hello everyone, again!
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 10:17 pm by radori

» Heyo, its a blast from the past
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2015 11:39 am by radori

» Christian Louboutin Flats
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:07 am by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:06 am by cangliang

» Cheap Christian Louboutin Shoes
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 3:05 am by cangliang

» Prada Belt
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:23 am by cangliang

» Armani Belts
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:22 am by cangliang

» gucci belt for men
hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 3:21 am by cangliang

You are not connected. Please login or register

hidden mist jutsu?

+3
Tydon
Scipio
kenpachi
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:12 am

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

So, the Hidden Mist Jutsu will be in the game, maybe not in the Demo.

Don't bait him hahavis and please don't start flaming one another.

http://datgai.webs.com

52hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:19 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

true, so this thread should be closed now
before another arguement is sparked

53hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:44 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Not if you learn to stay on subject.
Tydon still hasn't said he has the jutsu planned out completely so we should still talk about it.

I still say it should be targeted. It should make the user invis to the target for 3 seconds.

54hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:16 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

We'll see. But you can't check the amounts of warnings and bans you've had. I was just exaggerating.

55hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:25 am

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

ok anyway but if you just target one player and your attacking another village and theirs 20 enemies you cant do it 20 times by the time youve done every player the others will be out of the jutsu
and 3seconds is too short how bout as long as you have chakra left or until you cancel it

56hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:23 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

One person is'nt supposed to be able to take on 20 people. Duh.

There has to be a short timer because the whole, til your chakra runs out, would be too exploitable.

57hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:28 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

well 20 seconds then
2 seconds youll need light speed to use it on someone and then come out from you were hiding go to that person and kill him in 1second
well you cant get to the person in 1 second if you could you would have 1 second left and you have to do speedy attacks and kill him in 1 second

all that is imposible

58hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:26 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

20 seconds is enough for me to kill you, let you repsawn, run back to me, and I kill you again, lol.

59hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

That jutsu isn't supposed to let you kill someone fast and easy, in this game, it will be used merely as a diversion tactic, allowing you to move unseen for a few seconds, which will in turn be around 10-15 tiles.

This isn't the naruto series, so we can't put in factors like sharingan, and allies to help you out all the time. Especially if you're invisible. Because kakashi could see Zabuza when he was nearby, just not at a few feet distance.

So that's the end of the jutsu power discussion in this thread. I won't be adding time to the jutsu. It's not going to be overpowered. I want this game to be very balanced so that it's about more strategy and using the right jutsu in the right combination at the right time. That's what practice is for, not getting a jutsu that can let you kill anyone you want in 10 seconds.

60hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:11 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

plus, I believe Byakugan can see through the Mist jutsu, so the Hyuuga clan should be able to see almost normally even when it's on.

61hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:17 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

no byakugan cant
the time with one of the 7swords man called raiga with the electric
he uses hidden mist and neji can not see through it

Last edited by kenpachi on Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

62hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Scipio

Scipio
Chuunin
Chuunin

Tydon just said he doesn't want to factor in Sharingan and other similar stuff. Byakugan is similar, lol

63hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:11 am

hahavis

hahavis
Genin
Genin

oh yeah you all were so bothered by the sharingan and hidden mist jutsu and you never said anything about byakugan !

*starts his lamp and faces it at Tydon* Talk! What are your plans about it ?

64hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:48 am

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

That's the right idea, I'm interested in hearing about the Byakugan too. Will it make its users impervious to genjutsu or would that be overpowered? I was also thinking it might give a boost to taijutsu. I'm not sure what i think about it having an effect on the mist jutsu though, as it only lasts for 3 or so seconds in the first place.

65hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:50 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Like I said, the hidden mist jutsu will be a diversion tactic. Similar to a smoke bomb and substitution jutsu.

Byakugan nor sharingan will be able to see through this really.

You might see an arrow where his body is, but you won't be able to see what he's doing. He could be performing hand seals for all you know.

also not to mention that a jutsu like this would have a 30 second cool down. Spamming isn't my favorite thing.

66hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:24 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

kenpachi wrote:no byakugan cant
the time with one of the 7swords man called raiga with the electric
he uses hidden mist and neji can not see through it
that's because of the kid he had on his back. he had the ability to hide and create false ppl. kinda like a genjutsu i guess

67hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:54 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

no rammamaru only created fake chakra he didnt hide chakra on hides the mist hid the real chakra

68hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:07 am

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

i've watched the episode again... Im pretty sure Neji said Ranmaru hid the chakra.

69hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:16 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

no
created chakra not hid chakra

70hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:35 pm

To><iC

To><iC
Genin
Genin

Neji said:"this isn't normal hidden mist jutsu" when his byakugan couldn't penetrate the mist. that indicates that Ranmaru did something. He's the one that hid the chakra. watch the video again, like i have and then you'll know.
PS, im not here to fight with you about this, I was just saying byakugan can in fact see the chakra flow even when the mist is activated, and i was wondering if it will be like that in the game.

71hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:59 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

im not sure
anyway there wont be many hyuga so no point
itll take lots of coding todo that
first making everyone exept mist not able to see then making hyugas able to see again not to simple

72hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:08 pm

Ninjamouse1

Ninjamouse1
Veteran
Veteran

Well in the end you wouldn't get much of an edge even if you could see through it as it only lasts 3 seconds. After that everything is normal again and the justu has 30 second cool down to prevent it being spammed.

73hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:00 am

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

Nobody will see through it. It wont even last long so who cares?

74hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:20 pm

kenpachi

kenpachi
Chuunin
Chuunin

but no fair
3 seconds as iv said you cant do anything if you try to run to an opponent by the time you get to the enemy the jutsu will be over
what if the sharingan was for 3 seconds you wont get much of a look or the byakugan

75hidden mist jutsu? - Page 3 Empty Re: hidden mist jutsu? Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:16 pm

Tydon

Tydon
Kage
Kage

The hidden mist jutsu isn't a clan technique. Nor is it a doujutsu. So both of those arguments are invalid.

Maybe i'll raise it to 5 seconds, i'll have to try it out myself in private testing for you guys.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum